Monday, January 30, 2006

Been a long time since I seen you

Let's start with this: God cannot change your desires. Not because he doesn't have the power but because he gave us free will. You have to take a step towards him first and he will help you along the way. Why? Because it means more to Him when you make the choice to come to Him rather than being forced to do so. I hope you are continuing your fast and I pray for your strength. Even though I know I cannot help you, I hope you find someone who can.


I've finally got my own flat iron! I've been mooching off my friends for so long and now I got my own. Feels good. I don't suffer from the 'fluffies' anymore. I know how much Adrianne hated my fluffy hair, its much better now homie.

Speaking of Adrianne, I forgot to include her in my best friends post. She is not to be forgotten. She is a great friend. One who fed me when I had no food and never let me go out looking crazy. She never hestitates to give you anything you need and puts most people before herself. My bunny! Even though I sometimes wanna stomp her down because she's too grown for her own good, I still love her.

I think me and my sister are making progress in our relationship. That's a good feeling.

I'm trying to ween myself off of secular music. All I listen to are old and new love songs and that is making me depressed. I know its gonna be hard, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment