Saturday, January 21, 2006

I think up these things in my sleep

So people look at my size and think that I have the secret to staying small or something. More than one person has asked me to be their workout coach. When did I become the person elected to be a drill sergeant? I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I don't know how I lost weight. If I had a choice I would be the same size I was when I came to college. Although I don't think anyone I know is the same size they were when they came to college. But people still ask me, "How do I lose weight?" And I say I dunno....I didn't make this happen on purpose. I think I'm just too lazy to gain weight. I rarely like to cook and rarely have money to eat out. Sometimes I find myself zoned out for so long thinking about what I'm going to eat that it gets too late and then I'm too tired to cook. Lately, I've been feeling that I like to be dressed before I eat and depending on when I finally get dressed that's when I eat. Then always of course if I start something I wanna finish so the eating thing gets away from me. It can get pretty late. And there you have it, your weight loss plan. Sounds like I don't eat much but when I do eat, I make it count. You'll never hear about me turning down a meal. A good meal that is. Or a Snickers bar. I want one right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment