Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yeah so....

I finally got out of the house today. I sure did make the most of it too. Starting mentally spending money I don't have.

My sister has one of the worst off key singing voices I've ever heard. She continues to torture me from the other room.

I keep getting less and less enthusiastic about this interview tomorrow. Well, I wasn't that enthusiastic to begin with. I'm starting not to want to go at all. Even if I got the job, I've already decided not to take it. It's too far to try to get there.

3 comments:

  1. so you'd rather hear me singin in the shower, right? heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your singin does not compare to the atrocity that is my sister's voice. TRUST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete