Saturday, January 07, 2006

My last night with the gals

Oh boy was it a night! They had a farewell for me at my girl Yanni's house. Mexican night with fajitas and pina coladas. Thats where the fun begins. Reminiscing about old times. Me getting joked on about moving back to Oklahoma.

Kiana: What's in Oklahoma anyway?
Me: Not much......Let's hope I don't have to stay there long.


Yanni taught us the finer points on condom 101. She demonstrated that dudes are always lying when they say they NEED a magnum by putting a regular sized condom on her head. Pictures to come later.

Lemme find out that my friends have professional stripper moves! Ciara's "Oh" will never be the same to me.

And finally, I saw way more of my friends than I'd thought I'd ever see. I think I've been traumatized. But every time I think about it, I start cracking up.

All in all the night can be described as a combination of Sex and the City/ Waiting to Exhale/ BET's Uncut.

No comments:

Post a Comment