Saturday, January 28, 2006

Where's the Beef?

Congratulations sister on your promotion! Now you can take me shopping!!

Today is my father's birthday party thing. I don't want to go for several reasons. 1) I don't want to go some whack OK club or club period 2) I don't want to give him the false impression that everything is cool between us 3) I don't wanna get into a public fight.

My sister made me call him on 3-way yesterday. He found out that I was in Norman which is close to OK City and volunteered to pick me up. I cringed and said,'Nah that's aight.'

I guess my sister is buying him some clothes or shoes for him birthday. He asks,'Hey, now what kind of shoes are you trying to get?' I say,'Don't worry about it. Anything would be better than what you would get.' He thought I was kidding. He says,'What you trying to say? I can't dress?' I say, 'Yes.'

These things come out like that word vomit from Mean Girls. I just can't hold in the rudeness. Plus anything he does right now irritates me. I have to remind myself that he is my father and I love him. Its getting really hard because I'm bitter and angry. Praying about it as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment