Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's not about YOU

Basically all I've been doing today is a lotta repetitive things. Meticulously fixing my Xuqa and facebook profiles, I watched The Best Man twice, washed the dishes, running some errands and not much else.

Been thinking about something lately. Tiffani's friend who I talked to a couple times on the phone. I didn't know he read my page therefore I never censored myself. If I'd known I might have possibly said the same thing but in a different way. I've been told I was rude for saying I was not interested in him. While its still the truth, I'd like to clarify. Nothing against him personally, I'm not interested in anyone. I did enjoy our conversations, but I thought it was clear we were only to be friends.....I do apologize if it came across that way. I just wrote it the way it came out. He probably really thinks what Tiffani has said about me is true now. However, I have not taken the time to call because 1) everytime I think about it, its too late to call 2) nothing to talk about 3) don't really feel like talking on the phone. I don't know if that makes it any better but that's the way it is. I do feel bad though.

Milyaka has felt the need to send her friends to baby-sit me. I feel insulted. I don't need a baby-sitter. I don't need to be entertained. Usually I find something to do, Ima loner anyway. I'm used to it. And I'm easily amused. Plus her friend has left her laptop over here for the better part of the week so I'm really good. I'm a grown woman dog. I guess I can appreciate her effort.

Tomorrow, I plan to go to a career fair with Milyaka's roomate. Funny how I hated them at Hampton. I'll just see what they have to offer. Nothing to lose right?

I wonder if talk show hosts like Oprah and Montel ever get tired of talking. It's always hard to understand something you're not. I get tired of talking all the time. Sometimes there's nothing better than the sounds of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment