Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Let's start off right

I had a dream this morning that I was competing to win a date with Jerry O'Connell. I have no idea why because I haven't seen a movie or television show with him in it for a while now. There was like an obstacle course/scavenger hunt. It was just like a table of ingredients and you had to figure out what to make. I know I had that locked because I do that everyday. As long as you have some noodles, cheese and a meat, you're good. Just as I was about to find out the winner, I was interrupted by a phone call from t h e o r y. I think it was me because he gave me the longest hug good bye. What do you think about that?

I got some things I need to do today. Make some phone calls. Tighten my resume. Make copies. I'm trying to learn how to get on the grind. Motivated to keep on striving for more instead staying content at the bottom. Thats a problem. I have job interview tommorow that I don't really want to go to. Its way on the outskirts of town and I don't have a car. But I think I'll go just to sharpen my interview skills.

I had planned to unpack today but I checked my shipping history with UPS and it said it was rescheduled for tommorow. What if I had something planned? Which I do. I don't know what time their coming either and I don't wanna deal with that whole missed delivery business. This was the freaking perfect day.

I still haven't left the house since I got here. I'ma have to steal my mom's car when she gets home. I gotta go to Wal- Mart or something.

2 comments:

  1. OOops, sorry for waking u. Seems like u won. You got me on the phone! That's always a win! LOL heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a crush on Jerry for the longest. Used to sign my name with his last name and everything! "Sliders" used to be my show. Looking for the update on the job. I'm in that boat too!

    ReplyDelete