Sunday, January 15, 2006

You can't see the future

I've decided to invest in the Bobby Valentino album. Finally. Yeah, I don't know what I was waiting for.

I wonder if I can put an Ipod on layaway. That's what's keeping me from getting my workout on. I need some music in my ear so I don't concentrate on the pain I'm about to feel.

WHY doesn't anyone call me anymore? Just because I'm not in VA doesn't mean we can't still have meaningless conversation. I remember the days when my phone used to ring off the hook. Now people have their own personalized ringers and I never hear them. Never give people ringers who don't call. Perhaps if I made more phonecalls in return I would get phonecalls?

I think I shall retreat back to making my lists. I've decided to become anally organized. I would love for everything to have a place and a place for everything. It's my life's dream.

Good morning heartache. Thought we'd said good bye last night.

My new favorite thing: Aol Music. I've found all the songs I love without having to buy the whole album. Well almost all. They don't have too much Musiq Soulchild.

Thanks for the pep talk Tiff. I know where my commitment should be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment