Friday, January 13, 2006

Elephants like to be called Patty

Do the titles really matter anyway?


I learned a lil bit about packing today while unpacking my boxes that arrived. I opened it to find that a lot of my stuff was broken. Oh well, chalk it up to experience. Still trying to find out what to do with everything.

I didn't go to the interview this morning. Didn't feel like faking it or getting lost in the process of finding the building.

I talked to my dad today. I've never been that cold to anyone in a long time. I think its the first time I didn't say 'I love you' when I hung up the phone. I got some real praying to do. We're supposed to go to OKC for his birthday party at the end of the month. He's having it at some club. Still tryin to live out his youth at 47.

Got a concept set up for my room. Can't wait to get started.

The internet is my babysitter, I rarely watch TV anymore. I look forward to getting a new hobby.

If I'd made some new year's resolutions some of them would probably be:

To be better at keeping in contact with friends.
Follow through with what I start.
Become more organized.
Work out at some point.
Not to dwell on the past.
Be nicer to males (not too nice tho) and people in general.
Realize my potential.
Become more committed.
Make peace with my feelings about my dad.
Let go.
Set higher goals for myself.
Be more appreciative of my family.
Be less selfish.

I think that's good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment