Wednesday, January 11, 2006

OH YEAHH!!!

I'm going to Vegas!! I've never been there. My cousin called me a couple months ago and asked me if I wanted to go to this fashion thing in Vegas. Finally something that involves what I want to do! I'm excited for the first time in a long time! Now you tell me. Is 'fix me up' stamped on my forehead? I mean I don't see it when I look in the mirror. Maybe I'm just getting to that age where everyone is like you need to be with someone. Tiff with her friend, then my cousin tells me that this guy I went to high school told her to tell me he said hi. Even though he's on facebook and could tell me himself. She was talkin him up. How he's grown up so nicely. I said you know we're supposed to get married right? Yup a long time ago in high school, he proposed that we get married when we turn 24. Keeping in touch I see.......I need some distraction right about now.

Perhaps I should just stay focused.......

I was talkin to my buddy Aaron about movies. My friends are making me question my taste in movies. Kiana was saying she wouldn't watch any more movies with me because I made her cry with the last two we saw. Aaron watched Alfie and wouldn't comment because it made him think too hard. And I made Chris watch the Notebook. He loved it even though he's too prideful to admit it. So I take that as a compliment. I love movies with believable actors that make you think. If you cry, good. If you're thinking about for the next couple weeks, great. Thats my point.

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE GETTIN MARRIED! YOU'RE GETTIN MARRIED!! hahahaha. j/k I hope I make it to Vegas soon too. My fam is there and if I get there, it means I'm going to APA finals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good time of the year to head up that way. It's the summer you gotta start worrying... I try to go once a year but I didn't go last year. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete