Monday, January 23, 2006

Ima trackstar, cus I be runnin ni**as OVA!

So yeah....now I'm in Norman with Milyaka doing the same thing I was doing in Tulsa. Much of nothing but I still get to be around people my own age and possibly get out of the house.

Yesterday before I left I went to a kids' birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Let me tell you! My neice gave such DIVA attitude! In the toddler corner they have lil stuff for the smaller kids. We put her on the slide and when it was time for some other kids to have a turn she threw such a fit. Fell out on the floor and everything. SO embarrassing! Then she saw a lil Barney ride where you sit next to Barney and it just goes up and down. She was so happy sittin next to Barney, that's her best friend. When we tried to pick her up she pushed our hands away, shaking her head.

Then she wanted to walk around the place like she owned it with her lil one foot self. Didn't want nobody to hold her hand. She's a mess.

My mom got me to get on this ride, it was like a roller coaster simulator. SO MUCH FUN!

SO, now I'm here. Trying not hit Milyaka over the head. Everything will be aight.

No comments:

Post a Comment