Wednesday, January 18, 2006

This is a public service announcement

Some things I forgot about this place while I was away.

  • Hairpins are not safe around my mother. You have to know that hairpins are the foundation of almost every hairstyle I wear. This irks me to no end that there are boxes and boxes of Q-tips in the house and she chooses to use my hairpins. Thats so gross to have ear wax in your hair.
  • My sister argues with her boyfriend on the phone everyday and they are LOUD. I look forward to the peace and quiet I get whent they leave for work.
  • No one cooks here. They would rather order out than have some real food in the fridge.
  • Its freezing cold out here. I can't believe my mom has the thermostat at 68 in 40 degree weather.
  • My mother is addicted to Spider solitaire. Its the only thing on the computer she knows how to use. The computer is in my room and I have to kick her out when I want to go to sleep.
  • I love my mom's shower. Its like a rainshower. Plus its the warmest place in the whole house.
  • My mother's television only has two volumes, barely audible and deafeningly loud.

New discoveries

  • My mom believes the baby is psychic.
  • I've missed how stupid my sister is, I crack up at her daily.
  • I love how we laugh at the baby, even though it is mean, its so FUNNY! Growing up is hard to do. She needs some friends around here, she's started hugging the television. The lil' monster can barely stand up right. The other day she was runnin so fast she ran into the vaccuum cleaner and it knocked her on her butt. She won't actually sit on her lil bike, she only plays with the outside features. She fought my sister and I when we tried to get her on the bike. Doing scissor kicks so she wouldn't have to sit on it.
  • I missed the good burger joints around here. As soon as I get some money I'm gettin me a Rubicon potato and a super wet burrito (they're both as big as your head!). That's some good eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment