Thursday, February 10, 2005

Yeah........

Foo Fighters
All my Life


Don't hate on those Foo Fighters.....They speaking on my pain! Sometimes you wanna scream...... Nothing like angry rock to let it out.


This shoulda been the easiest week of my life. I've only had like 4 classes this whole week. But instead I'm feeling like something is missing. Maybe I'm putting my energy somewhere where it shouldn't be... But I don't feel motivated at all! I need a surge of inspiration. Something to make me want to make things happen. I got a couple-few projects to do this week, but they're sooo boring. I know its relevent to my life in some way..... I just don't know what it is yet.

Oh! If you did not catch Project Runway, that heffa Wendy is still there. She won for some reason with a dress with feathers on it ( of ALL things)! Eww.... But i think that was actually the last show because the last 3 finalists go on to Fashion Week and get their own runway show. How exciting!

1 comment: