Saturday, February 12, 2005

So the party continues....

N.E.R.D~She wants to move


Its a beautiful Saturday today. I hope I can get some work done, but I don't feel like sitting still. I feel like talking to some people, cleaning the house, washing my hair, anything but homework.



The cab last night was great. Once we got on the dance floor, you couldn't drag us off. The DJ was playing really good songs and yes I did shake it, shake it. Me and my girls had a great time. In fact I think we had the best time up in there. Or at least I did, until I got thirsty, looked for punch and found salty chips and pretzels. Then, my feet began to hurt because of my sexy shoes but that was the beginning of the end. As soon as they turned on the lights some guys in the party started throwing chairs and fighting. Then they maced the entire joint.....

Why must every party end with a fight? I guess when you mix alcohol and testosterone, you get chairs thrown at people's heads. I think I can count the parties I've been to where no one fought on one hand. You would think we are too old for that. It just feels so high school or something. I much prefer a friend's house party to any specially thrown event. That's why I 'm going to my friends' party tonight. Think I'm over doing it? I don't. Before last night, I hadn't been to a real good party in a long time. And these might be the last parties I go to for while.

No comments:

Post a Comment