Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hump Day

Jay-z~ Change Clothes


I love Wednesdays! I don't know why, but I do. Maybe its from all those days looking forward to America's Next Top Model to come on. But now I have a new favorite show that comes on today. It's called Project Runway and its just like Top Model but for designers....Let me catch you up. Its down to the final four and the top three go on to design a line for Fashion Week. My favorite designer is Kara Saun, she's really good plus she's mad cool. She gets along with everyone except this heffa, Wendy, who doesn't get along with anyone. There's also Austin, a very flamboyant gay man who actually wears full make-up and rollers to bed! My best friend calls him Frou Frou because he loves all the girly stuff like ruffles and flowers.....eww. But Jay is hilarious. He's another flamboyant gay man, but he is the comedy of the show!


Also if you are in the Hampton Roads area listen to my roommate Miss Theory. She'll be on the radio tonight on 88.1 from 10pm to 1am, playing the slow jams on Mystic Vibes. She's got one of those sultry voices that my homie Rainman has said will "make your nature rise". Lol.... Have a great Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. omg I can't believe u said that! giiirl...u funny.

    ReplyDelete