Sunday, February 27, 2005

Whisper in your ear

Just got back from this whack party at a bingo hall called the Legion. But I couldn't leave until they played my song, ya know the Ying Yang one where they whispering? Yeah but after I heard that I was ready to go. I had to be the double D (designated driver). My homies and my roomate went to town on a bottle of Bacardi....I ain't feel like drinking anyway, I had a tremendous headache. But for a party like the Legion you need a shot of something to have a half way decent time.

Earlier today I went to the Howard vs. Hampton game where the greatest moment came as I saw a t-shirt hurdling toward me. As I looked up all there was was the t-shirt and me. I couldn't let anyone get to it, so I did what I had to do to get it. A couple people were hurt, but don't worrry I was fine. If they hadn't gotten in my way, they woulda been alright..... Y'all know I'm dealing with some misplaced energy.

Still gotta finish this project its due tomorrow, well today, at 10 pm. I keep putting it off. I keep thinking back to Thursday when I only went to one class.....I only have classes two days a week y'all. I guess not having class that often makes you not wanna go at all. Oh well... here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment