Friday, February 18, 2005

Time for a Break

Blu Cantrell~Breathe



It looks like I might have to take a break from my leisure activities. I got mad work to do and mid-terms are officially here. This weekend Ima be deep in the books so I may not have time for my blog :(. I sure do hate to leave you hanging, I know how y'all depend on my words of wisdom. I got a wake up call today when I thought I was gonna fail my open book test because I didn't have a book. Taught me I maybe need to pay a lil attention. I got that senoritis bug BADDD! I just ain't felt like doing anything but this blog!

I'm tryin to be a better friend. I don't usually call people because you actually gotta talk to them and I hate awkward silences. But Ima put that aside and try. Today was a good day! I played pool and I won three times!! Yayyyyy the losing streak is over! It was a beautiful day. The dryer is fixed. Got food in my cabinet. Can't get no better than that!

Who am I kidding? I know I'll still be writing in here with any spare minute I've got.............

No comments:

Post a Comment