Sunday, February 13, 2005

Something to Think About

Lol. I didn't notice, but my friends seem to think from reading my blog that I am mad at men. It might be true, but I didn't know you could tell....Oops. I purposely tried not to write about men so that it wouldn't show. Its not that I am mad at men. More like frustrated, tired, confused....... Just like most women my age. I know from looking at my friends.

It just seems like when you are ready, they're not ready. When they're ready, you're not ready. Like I said the other day, you gotta be equally yolked. Then you start to look inside and think 'What is it about me that is making things complicated?' I haven't found my balance yet and it ain't looking too good right now y'all. I might have a good wait ahead of me. But when you think about it, wouldn't that be worth it if I'm patient and get a man who is perfect for me? Then I wouldn't have to worry about who did this and why.

But what do you do in the meantime, the in between time? I definitely have not figured that out. If you know, let me know.....The most logical answer would be to fill your time with other things and just be patient. Oh but thats so much easier said than done! It's a battle I continue to fight daily, but I am optimistic that everything will be just fine. So don't worry about me people! Ima be just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment