Monday, February 07, 2005

Oops sorry

I didn't get to post anything it was a busy day being Superbowl Sunday and all. Plus I finally got up and went to church, its something that I really needed to do. Yesterday was just a good time! Me and my roommate Larry went to see a play called The Colored Museum. Sooooo funny! Then came home to watch the Superbowl, where I am sad to say..........my team lost. I had hope for a minute there. Me and my other roomie Theory had a photo shoot for my page. We took over a hundred pics, I promise! It was fun most of the pics are me in my favorite place........the bathroom. I'm in there for hours at a time, doing my hair, washing my face, putting on make-up, singing, dancing, just generally acting crazy and oh yeah doing whatever you're really supposed to do in there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment