Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning.......

It's a lovely day outside. But with all the work I have I need to stay my behind in a chair somewhere. Knowing me, I'll be out doing something I'm not supposed to be doing...........I'm so bad.

I think my bad day yesterday came from my lack of sleep coupled with too many things on my mind plus I'd had two exams that I'm not too confident about. I hope my mid-term grades aren't too horrible.

I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and they were having this Beautiful Baby contest. They had this Asian-Caucasian lil girl named Khiya Dion and a lil Caucasian girl named Aniyah..... Is it just me or is something a little off about that? White folks can never talk about us and our ghetto names again.

No comments:

Post a Comment