Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Ghost Weekend

Ghostface Killah~Push Push Push

This was a very interesting weekend. It was pleasant.....but nothing earth shattering happened. I spent the night in my friends' dorm room and watched Bamboozled ( even though it scares me). She wasn't there and she doesn't have a roommate so I got her enormous king sized bed to myself. The next morning I got up and went to my Student Recruitment Team meeting where my secret Valentine forgot my present.....I really wanted my present y'all. After the meeting me and my "lil sis" had some much needed quality time, which helped me put a lot of my issues into perspective. I spent the day lusting after NBA players, Ima a sucker for tall men. Three in particular: Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Dwayne Wade. With Dwayne its just physical.... he's got beautiful lips and teeth plus that amazing muscular body. But with Kevin and Ray, its deeper. I love Kevin's passion for the game. I hope he's that way about everything. And Ray is just so smart! He could probably teach me a few things....... I love me a smart, passionate, tall man!! I was supposed to go on a date........that didn't happen. Even though I have mad work to do, I can not sit down and do it. I have the attention span of a 2 year old lately. I can list the productive things I did this weekend.

1. Washed my hair.
2. Went to my meeting.
3. Cleaned my room.
4. At least started on a project.
5. Quality time with the sis.

Its not a lot. And I had already told you about half of the things. I'm almost convinced that no one reads this page except my roommate, me and my lil sis(and she's addicted to reading blogs, so she doesn't count). That's what keeps me from putting a counter on this page. I'd probaly just be depressed to see 3 people have checked my page.

My old roommate Tiff has finally set up her computer at home. Now we can continue to have our random conversations. This one caught me totally off guard:

Tiff: I'm mad your age range for dates to senior ball starts at 19
Yakarien: Hey, its only one night. They only need to be pretty and be able to dance
Tiff: I'm pretty
Tiff: I can dance
Tiff: Sorry I don't have a penis
Yakarien: They have to have a penis
Tiff:*feels discrimiHATED against *
Tiff: I got new shoes
Yakarien: what kinda shoes?
Tiff: they match a layered shirt
Tiff: replica's from target
Tiff: they look like ummm
Yakarien: you hear about that recall on boots from target?
Tiff: nah
Tiff: but donnie was sayin theres a new aids
Tiff: in ny
Yakarien: huh?
Yakarien: i was talkin about shoes
Tiff: aids is in a new viral form
Tiff: i kno
Tiff: speakin of new things


Speaking of Tiff and her crazy self. She got upset that there were no pics of her on this page. So...here are some of what I have:

Memories from freshman year when were bored..... Remember these Tiff?!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kevin Garnett too! I love his dark chocolate skin and I love the way he looks like, "Yeah in yo' face" after he make a dunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kita love the page and I Love my picture too!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete