Monday, February 07, 2005

Things that make you go hmmm

I just have to some random questions on my mind....Tell me what you think

If you (as a woman) are attracted to a man's features (like his ample buttocks) while he is in drag.... does that make you a lesbian?

MEN tell me... do pick up lines really work? And if they do, tell me the one you used and what happened..... For example, picture this: Coming home from church my friend stops at a gas station and begins to pump her gas. A guy on a motorcycle rolls up to her and says:

Motorcycle guy: Hey can I pump that gas for you?
Friend: No thank you, I got it.
Motorcycle guy: Well can I get your number?
Friend: I have a boyfriend.
Motorcycle guy: How can you resist a man with something big, hard and vibrating between his legs?
Friend: I just got back from church.
Motorcycle jerk: Oh well.... I'll talk to you tomorrow....

What? When I'm not coming from church? Try again homie...that was really whack. I guess it depends on what kinda woman, freak, ho (whatever applies) you're trying to pick up.

Why do people get upset when they're talking loud and you so happen to overhear what they are talking about and comment on it? Sorry. I thought you were talking to everyone.... Maybe you should use your indoor voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment