Friday, February 04, 2005

An uneventful day

So... woke up this morning, checked my emails, squeezed my feet into my homie's shower shoes (I disinfected them) and took a shower. I'm so glad I moved out of the dorm. I hate walking down a hall where anybody could just pop up outta nowhere. I like the freedom of being naked in my bathroom and not worrying about anybody walking in on me. Worked on my resume a lil bit. Its gonna take a lot more time than I thought. Went to go play pool, didn't win any games. Kinda spoiled my day. My friend has me in here watching her soaps......I'm dying here. I gotta brainstorm on how Ima get home, since I don't have a car. I gotta hustle everyday to back and forth....but I'm still glad I got a place of my own. What am I gonna do with my life people? I'm bored! Oh, no she's talkin to the soaps now.........sad. Anyway, I bet if I had a car I would never be bored. Well you never know. Pray that I get a car soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment