Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Addiction

Hey y'all I am so addicted to this thing. School is just not interesting me now and this something I like to do. But I find my self thinkin bout what Ima write days in advance. And now I found that once you get a blog and start talking about it, you find that EVERYONE has a blog. They are way more personal than I am. I wonder who's reading their blogs. Soon I will get to the point where I really don't care who's reading. Sometimes people just need to know, ya know?

Anyways there are a couple people who I really enjoy reading. I don't even know this person in real life but my lil sis told me to check out her page. She is so hilarious ( I rarely use that word, but it sooo applies here). Her name is Ronnie and she is out of control! How does she even come up with this stuff? And of course I always keep up with what my roomie is talking about...She a journalist, keeping me informed on the news I never read. I'm waiting for my homie Adrianne to start a blog. I know from her regular speech that it would just be insane to read.

While I'm on the subject of addiction, there's a book called Addicted by Zane. Its about this woman battling sex addiction. I have mixed feelings about this book. The emotions you are supposed to feel come across correctly but I found myself rolling my eyes at some of the analogies. But its a good read, especially if you wanna live vicariously through a sex addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment