Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Random Thoughts

This will be a post of just random thoughts because I feel like it.

Dave Chappelle~Rick James

I now realize the importance of having a dryer to accompany the washing machine. I contemplated setting up a clothes line in the back, but that would be showing my roots.

If I had a car, I'd be gone for a drive right now........Where would I go? Oh I dunno.............Mexico? Maybe that's why I don't have a car......

I was supposed to start a new schedule today, but my day didn't start off the way it was supposed to....so that's shot.

I've finally gotten used to my Entreprenuership teacher saying 'bidness' instead of 'business'. He went to Harvard School of Bidness.

I need to find a place to put my lip gloss during parties........Hey, this looks like a good place...... No, it'll get all sweaty there.

I'm gonna stop posting blogs on my computer at home....It takes like 5 hours on average.

Chocolate Chunk Cookies! Chocolate Chunk Cookies! Chocolate Chunk Cookies! 'Nuff said.

This is something I've seen done on other blogs, it can get crazy. If you think one is you, you're probably wrong.......I'll never tell.........

1. I miss you homie. Life just ain't the same without you.

2. I don't know why you continue to talk to me. Can't you see the hatred in my eyes?

3. On a daily basis, you frustrate the hell out of me. The crazy part is I don't really mind.

4. You are a bright spot in my day everytime I see you.

5. Wow! You have changed for the better. Never saw it coming. I love the new you!

6. You remind me so much of myself but you are so much wiser and outspoken than I am. I used to think I needed to protect you, but you end up looking after me.

7. You know me better at this time than anyone else.

8. I know you're in love with me but we will keep that between us. It still feels good to be loved for who you really are.

9. My prayers are always with you even though we didn't work out. I still think about you all the time. You're a great guy.

10. Its funny...we've been 'knowing' each other for years and I still have no idea who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment