Saturday, February 05, 2005

My Buddies!!

You cannot tell me that I don't have THE BEST BEST FRIEND in the whole wide world. AND you cannot tell me that God does not provide! So, I'm talking to my best friend last night she had just seen the movie Hotel Rwanda. She says I HAVE to go see it or she won't talk to me ever again ( I know she's not serious, she's just dramatic like that). Then she says, if you don't have any money I'll send you some to your bank account (I know she's serious, she really wants me to see it). I tell her it won't matter my bank account is overdrawn..... Long story short, she's sending me way more than I would ever ask for and I told her I couldn't let her but she said I'm sending it anyway. Lord knows I need that money, I am way more than broke. And then the tears began to flow.....I just realized how much she loves me. She's closer than a friend, she's my sister, my family for real. I pray that she knows how much she means to me. Because friends come and go, but real sisters ..........you just can't get rid of 'em no matter how hard you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment