Saturday, February 26, 2005

Might make your head blow off!!

I'ma be really real with this one. You ready? Here goes.....

I had long, rough night last night.....I won't go into extreme detail, but let me just say I'm human! Luckily there was no one around for me to take advantage of and I'm not the call someone up type of girl. But if I was.....it woulda been a wrap. Took quite a bit of will power though.

That's how it always happens. I know its just God protecting me because that's not what I should be doing. Sometimes God closes doors because we can't seem to do it ourselves. In other words, God does for us the things we can't bring ourselves to do. But like I said, I'm human, we all have our struggles. People never talk about these things....Like it doesn't happen. I'm sure nights like those happen to the best of us. If you're still in the dark about what I'm talkin about, you're gonna have to stay there b/c I ain't sayin no more. On the plus side I did get half my project done tryin to keep my mind off of it. That's right people bury yourself in your work and you can get through anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment