Thursday, February 24, 2005

What next?

Dave Hollister~Do those things

This video has nothing to do with anything, but its one of my favorite songs....so there you have it!


Sitting in the only class I think I'll attend today. Didn't get much sleep last night. Tried to stay up and complete a case for class while praying that it snowed so that class would be canceled and I would have more time to do it. But it didn't. Stupid weatherpeople don't know what they're talking about. I tried to take a nap in the middle of writing the case, get up and complete the rest, but the sleep got too good to me and I couldn't get back up. I have realized that a lack of sleep equals a cranky, irritable, anti-social me. It's not pretty. I turned in all my assignments, now I'm tryin to figure out a way to get home.


Man, so much was going on yesterday. I was tired yesterday too, but my day started out well bc it was nice outside. I stayed on campus all day for a family night activity that didn't happen (waste of freaking time). Got home and I wanted to watch the preview show for America's Next Top Model but I guess I missed it. I wanted to watch Project Runway, listen to a radio show and do my paper all at the same time. Didn't end up finishing any of those things....Then my light bulb blew out so I couldn't even read what I wanted to write up.

Earlier that day my roommate wanted me to sing her intro for her radio show. I don't know why I said yes....I used to have a really bad case of stage fright. During senior year of high school I was singing all kinds of solos and the stage fright left. But since I haven't sang in public since high school, I guess its back. But I was thinking.... well this isn't really a stage its just a lil studio booth with me and her. BUT her show is broadcast throughout Hampton Roads! That's seven cities y'all! Now I am confident in my voice, I think its cool. And the fact that she is confident in my voice makes me feel better.... but still. What if people hate it? Well only a few people know I'm doing it. I won't tell if you won't.

Thats one reason why I wouldn't wanna sing as a career. I don't think I have the star quality. You know whatever it is that makes people wanna know you and watch you. Like Beyonce. She's got it. I don't wanna be famous....I don't really like too much attention drawn to me. I'd rather watch.... Now my best friend..thats a star! She could be famous for being herself because she doesn't sing or dance and I'm not sure about her acting skills (she could be good...). I never seen anything like it. Like regular people get excited at the sight of her. Her personality is just so big and she's just so fly. I'll be the Gail to her Oprah. I'll be successful, I just won't be out there like that.

My friend is acting wierd. I don't know what the problem is...I just know something is different. Maybe he had a bad day or something. I just hate when people act strangely. I automatically think it is something I did. Hey if I did something let me know and if its something else, I still need to know its not me. I'm flexible.....

I'm tired of dating y'all. If you knew the extent of my dating experience you would probably say 'What are you talking about? You haven't even started yet!'. Even so I'm tired. I just wanna get married and be settled. I just gotta find that man on the list. But I don't even feel like interviewing....thats what dating is: an interview. I mean but really I'm not high maintenance. I don't ask for too much. (If being faithful and considerate of me is asking too much, then you can call me high maintenance). But I see some relationships where the girl is whiny, attitudinal and just plain unreasonable and they be in relationships for like five years or get married. I even know guys who complain about their girlfriends everyday but stick in there. What kind of man likes that sort of thing? Is it the sex? Sex will lock you down especially if you're used to getting it regularly. You think twice about leaving that sure thing for uncertainty. I dunno....I guess drama drives some people. I can live without the drama so I try not to cause drama. On the real, I could probably make it work with just about anyone if I wanted it to. You just have to capture my attention, I get bored easily. Now if you get my attention and my trust....there's no limit.

I really didn't think when I started writing this entry it would turn out to be this long! lol. I guess I had a lot more on my mind than I thought. I tried not to sound like a complainer. Tiff says I should do that on my own time... But this is MY blog, I will complain at my own discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment