Monday, February 14, 2005

The Truth

India.Arie~The Truth

Today is a day that people often dread either because they are alone or a have had bad experiences. Honestly, I've never had a traditional Valentine's Day with the dates, candy and flowers but I still admire the sentiment behind the day. One of my best friends would always get me chocolate and a card. Even if she had to draw the card herself! It made me feel special and loved. Appreciate the ones you love whether they be family, friends or more. You can never tell someone you are happy you have them around enough.


In honor of Valentine's Day, I have decided to post about the man who I think is the Truth, MY Truth. He is :

Outgoing
Responsible
Considerate
Intelligent
Passionate
Tall
Handsome
Doesn't curse
Loves the Lord
Wants to have children(eventually)
Respectful
Honest
Can hold a conversation
Sexy
Can dance
Loves music
Funny
Not afraid to love me or commit
Knows me inside and out
Controllable temper
Is not controlling but assertive
Optimistic and hopeful

Basically he is a beautiful gentleman who cares for me like no other. This is the Truth. I don't think this is a lot to ask for. Hopefully I will meet him one day, but I keep getting side tracked by these knuckleheads who are a waste of my time. Happy Valentine's Day y'all! Hope you find your Truth.

"There ain't no substitute for the truth, either it is or it isn't. You see the truth it needs no proof, either it is or it isn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment