Thursday, March 31, 2005

What is it for?

Hot Boys- We on Fire


The next two days of my life belong to SRT(Student Recruitment Team). We are getting ready for our annual High School Day. All it is for me is a lot of stress because I am a Team Leader and a senior.I know I'm not the only one under stress, but its still there. I just feel like I'm wasting time supervising things when I could be finishing an assignment. But let's be real, I probably wouldn't be working on it anyway. So there you have it.

There are a lotta parties going on this weekend, but as you know from my party experiences, I'm not too eager to go to any of them. I wanna go to The Blue tonight, hopefully it will help me relax a little bit. But for today after my last class I get forty five minutes to eat then I have to go to High School Day practice and meetings till whenever, then hopefully The Blue. *sigh* And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment