Friday, March 18, 2005

A New Day

Lil' Kim~ No Time





The last couple days I been working with very little sleep. If you know me you know, I get really cranky when I don't get sleep. So I was looking really mean yesterday. But I was fly because I would rather look mean than to'(torn) down and crazy. I put my Dior scarf on cus I had washed my hair and slapped it into a pontytail. Not a good one either cus Tiff stole my black girl brush. Ya know the ones with the hard bristles. I started to wear my shades to cover the bags, but it was cloudy and that woulda been soooo diva. But I made up for it. When I got home at 7pm, I went to sleep and didn't wake up till 7am. Now, I'm all refreshed and I got mad energy! Sleep is good!!

Song break:
*singing* He's outta my liiiife! *singing*

I'm sad y'all....Guess everything happens for a reason.

End song break.


Got lots of stuff to do today. Phone calls to make, people to see, forms to fill out. Got my facebookin out the way this mornin and I'm writing my blog now soo hopefully I can stay on task.

Somebody I consider my brother is coming out today. I'd known he was on line like the whole time even though he didn't tell me. Hampton is a small school y'all, everybody knows everyones business. I missed talkin to him, that's my homie aka the love of my life(just kidding!). I'm proud of the kid, he stuck it out. But tell me what you think? Is it really worth it? The humiliation, lack of sleep? I shole hope so. It wasn't for me. But I know I woulda been THE BEST "insert sorority here" ever. Reppin from here to Africa!

Well anyway, I'm runnin out of things to say...so Ima go. Make sure y'all get some sleep! Its good for ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, FIRST off i would like to comment on the "Tiff stole my black girl brush" excuse for your hair bein a hot mess.lol. You gave it to me so i could get my "baby hair" in tact, i didnt STEAL it,.. havent you learnteded anything from this weeks controversy on the difference of *stealing* and borrowing*...sheesh. Well,.. im getting paid to sit here and look important, so i guess i'll do some work. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so silly TIFF! I say "steal" for everything! But whatever, I GAVE it to you for your "baby hair". Should you even have baby hair at 21 yrs old?.....Hmm let's marinate on that one.

    ReplyDelete