Monday, March 14, 2005

Miss Me?



I'm finally back from my big birthday weekend of fun. Of course I have to talk about the party, but first I must say I love my friends soooo much. They are the greatest and they have made this my best birthday so far. It just keeps gettin better every year.

Well on my birthday I had a co-ed slumber party. Real grown and sexy like. It wasn't huge or anything, just some of my closest friends. We got some of it on video but as the night went on and the drinks became more frequent, people quit picking up the camera. I decided to give awards and superlatives for my party goers. So here goes.

The first award goes to the only person that I had not met before the party. His name is Russell and my homie Nehemiah invited him to the party. For not knowing everyone at the party, I have to give it to Russell. He did a good job of getting to know everyone. So I give him the:
Best Circulation Award
Yes he got around at the party. He also hit on every girl there....so I also give him the: Party Whore Award
Its cool, nobody minded.

Next I award the:
Ike Turner Award
to my big brother Donnie for beating up every woman in the party including myself. Don't worry it was harmless slumber party pillow fighting....although he did hit me with a bedroom slipper.......a couple few times...


For the people that did not sip on anything but was actin just as crazy as the drunk folks, I give the
Sober but Silly Award
to Tiff, Holly, Reese and Kyrha

Most Likely to Incriminate Himself on Tape
goes to Tex. You know why.........

Closet Drunk Award
goes to Nehemiah because I don't think I ever saw him take a sip, but clearly I look up and there's an empty bottle of Hypnotiq sitting next him...........

Best Hostess Award
goes to my roomie Theory because she got her party on, cooked eggs, sausage, bacon, french toast, and pancakes for everyone at 3 am and when I woke up the next morning the place was nearly spotless! Not bad homie!


The only person that did not spend the night, Jermaine gets the
Party Pooper Award
He shoulda been cramped up and squished like the rest of us! Instead I'm assuming he went home to sleep in his own bed.......

My old roomate Tiff got me a margarita set for my birthday. Tell me why the only people NOT drinking were making the margarita's? Mixing every thing totally wrong and wouldn't even taste it to see if the measurements were correct.


Some one did call the police on us. Here's a re-enactment.

Kyhra: The police are here. (In the same tone of voice as saying "The pizza's here")
Me: Are you serious?
Kyhra: Yup
Me: Did you open the door?
Kyhra: Nope, I just looked out the window.

I go to the door, hoping he doesn't notice I've been drinking..............

Officer: You probably know why I'm here....
Me: Hi! Yeah, I'm sorry is the music too loud?
Officer: Yeah, someone called in an anonymous complaint.
Me: Well if they had just come by I would have turned it down.....(Like we woulda heard it anyway..)
Officer: Well you look like you're alright, so I guess its ok as long as we don't get another call.
Me: Oh no, it won't be a problem. Its my birthday and my friends are here.......
Officer: Oh how does it feel to be 16?
Me: (This is good, he's joking. I must be in the clear!) I'm not 16! I'm 22!
Officer: Well you have a nice night.
Me: No problem

Man Police make me nervous.....Glad no one went to jail! And the party continued....with lower music.

It was a real cool slumber party. We stayed up all night. Had a sorta truth or dare that ended with me and Tiff having wet socks and Theory locked outside heheh.....We had our lil late night discussions. No one threw up. There was no nudity, which is good...especially on my part. And I didn't make out with anyone. Go ME!! Great party! I had a fun time and that's all that mattered....cus it was my party! That's all...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. It's 3 years later... and I am soooo glad you wrote this blog.

    Remembering that night is a gem.

    Wow, I'm cheesin' - that night was SO MUCH FUN. Remembering that kind of fun just brought sunshine to my day. It's great how that works.

    ReplyDelete