Monday, March 21, 2005

Random facts about moi

Aaliyah~More than a Woman





I don't take compliments very well. I don't really like talking on the phone if there is another mode of communication. I love crafts: painting, sewing, crocheting, needle point, knitting, I do it all. I'm always cold. I really do dance like a maniac around the house when I'm alone. I love to fold clothes. My mom got my name from a bottle of Avon perfume. I have an extra finger. My ears are really tiny. My favorite color will always be blue. I don't mind silence between two people. I love hugs very very much, but I don't like it when strangers touch me. It makes me sad to hear babies cry. For some reason little boys(8 & younger) gravitate to me. I think a 7 year old hit on me while he was riding his tricycle. His name was DeVonte. He told me he liked my shoes. I do have Indian in my family just like everyone else in America. I could eat cheese on just about everything. I have a hard time giving men compliments. I'm afraid of heights. I love lists, love em love em love em. I like to cuddle while sleeping. I'm still a tomboy at heart. I love reading away messages. I used to think I would marry Ray J, then he messed with Lil' Kim and Britney Spears so I had to let him go. Once I start laughing its hard for me to stop, same with crying. I hate crying in public.

1 comment:

  1. Have an extra FINGER? huh? lol. I didn't know that's how you got your name! Learning something new every day...

    ReplyDelete