Sunday, March 06, 2005

Is that really me?

Beyonce~Crazy in Love



What was life like before the Beyonce booty bounce?

My roommate was taping me with her camcorder. As I watched the playback, I was listening to my voice and I thought is that how I sound? No wonder people laugh at me when I'm mad. I sound five years old y'all! I always wondered when guys would imitate me they would alway use this high pitched exaggeration of me. But apparently it wasn't an exaggeration...that's how I sound. So now I will work on bringing my voice down to a sexy lower tone. Its crazy lately I've been realizing how much I don't pay attention to myself. It was like watching and listening to a stranger. Actors must really be in touch with themselves and their mannerisms. If you watch Beyonce you can tell she knows her face and the way her body works. She's always posing and her poses are almost always perfect. I wonder how much time they spend in front of the mirror.

Man! Today I almost lost my life y'all. She's a new driver, but she got a car before everyone else. I'm always cautious whenever I get in the car with her, but I try not to let it show so I don't make her nervous. I remember how I was when I first started driving and nervous passengers made me even more nervous. She knows she's not the best driver and usually lets me drive, but today she drove to church, Wal-Mart and then we went to eat at CiCi's Pizza. She was doing a great job. I was very proud. As we were turning into the parking lot she hestitated too long waiting for some cars to pass and then when she decided to go, there was a Jeep heading straight for our side! I mean I was really scared and so was our other friend Kyrha because if we had gotten hit it would have hit her side.....Thankfully the Jeep hit its brakes and my friend sped up so we didn't collide. Thank you God!

Tonight I'm spending some time with my girls. We're gonna watch that Oprah movie with Halle Berry "Their Eyes Are Watching God". My lil sis told me all about the book and made me curious about it. I'm excited! And Ima cook something....I haven't done that in a long time! And its probably something ready-made. Like my roommate Larry says 'they just don't make women like they used to'. But shoot, I got things to do. Ain't got time for made from scratch items. Ima learn how to cook for real one day. I can make some things but it ain't like Mama's. I'm still young. I got time and I ain't married yet. I'll tell you this though..... Me and my husband are gonna have to split the cooking duties....

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHA, he won't really gonna hit me!!! I wouldn't have killed ya'll, I love ya'll. I am a GREAT DRIVER, I just be testing the lord sometimes.

    ReplyDelete