Friday, April 01, 2005

No matta what people say

I didn't post yesterday, I was on my feet all day from 5am on...But to make you feel like I did, I pre-dated this post. Enjoy.

Lil' Kim~No matta what people say


How much weight does what people say hold with you? Now we all say 'I don't care what people think'. But to be honest, I am one of those people that do care what my friends think. Not to the point where it dictates my life because they all know I'm hard headed and I don't listen to anyone. But it matters what they think because they know me and they care about my well being, so I know its sincere.

But of course there are those who ain't lookin out for you, who don't care about your feelings, who will tell you things just to manipulate the way you act. You must be able to decipher who is on your team and who's against you.

Don't you think it is important to get an alternative point of view? In some situations there are things about people that you just may not be able to see. And what if what people are telling you is just God using them as a gateway?

One reason I don't give advice anymore is that people don't listen and it makes me mad to have to tell them I told you so. I am also a victim of people telling me they told me so. But nevertheless some people can learn from not doing and some people just have to experience things for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment