Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Enough Already

Troop~ Mamacita


Does anyone remember Troop? You don't know how excited I was when I found this video!

For the next couple weeks I really need to be in the library researching and writing, let's hope I can pull it off. Right now it ain't lookin too good with tours, facebook and other distractions like.....food.

If you haven't noticed, I continue to add things to the 'Random facts....' post. I just keep thinking of stuff.

I saw Beauty Shop at a free advanced screening, it was really funny I must say. Maybe the added Black folks commentary within the theater gave it an extra boost, you know how we do.......

I have recently quit drinking all beverages except water. Yes that includes alcohol, I've actually only had maybe two good times drinking alcohol so that's not really a sacrifice.

I really love Teedra Moses' album: Complex Simplicity. That's what I wanna rename myself. Knowing me it will turn up as a new screenname added to the five I have already. Yes I use ALL of them. I rotate.

America's Next Top Model tonight! One of the very few shows I watch. Tiffany is fast becoming one of my fav's in pictures. I was afraid she would be like Kelli of the season before last who couldn't take a good pic to save her life.

1 comment:

  1. Great Page......I enjoyed your thoughts. Quite humorous I might add. Continue what you are doing... Zee Gonna have to check Teedra Moses out....

    ReplyDelete