Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Yeah Aight

Man, this weather is insane! Yesterday it was a bright, sunny, warm day..........Today: SNOW! Can you believe it? And it looks like its tryin to stay for a bit too... Hmmm. So Theory looks like it wouldn't matter whether you stayed or went, you'd still be in the snow. I'm sure its probably not as crucial as it is up there but just the same..... My friends' power went out, so they should be coming over shortly. Anybody in the area without power come over! We can have an indoor picnic! It'll be fun!

I decided to put you on to my newest addiction.....thefacebook.com. Its a directory of college students where you can find all types of people from your high school or from common interest. You can join all these groups with crazy folks just like you. I think its interesting the groups people make up. Here are the groups I've joined:

Adult Swim...Do you do it?
Aquateen Hunger Force
Callin.....all Pisces and all Pisces Lovas
Divas Unite!( All women from my freshman dorm)
Divas!!!!!(See above)
Family Guy
G.R.I.T.S. Girls Raised In The South
HU's Southern Ladies
I Wear My Sunglasses At Night
I Luv Slow Jams
I'm Not Quiet....You Just Talk Too Much!
It's a Midwest Thang!
Passions...( for the soap opera)
People who Seem Oddly Addicted to Facebook
Procrastinators Unite!!...Tomorrow
Sprint to Sprint
shh! Not While ANTM is on
Student Recruitment Team
Tats & Piercings
The Game Room is Where I'll Be....
You always liked me, you just didn't know it

And I even started 3 groups of my own:

Oklahoma, stand UP!!
I can't leave my house unglossed
I'm from the suburbs, but I'm so hood.....


Yeah these are definitely descriptive of me.....And there are like 200 more groups that don't apply to me but ya know whatever. People are making new groups everyday and I keep looking for new ones.

Speaking of piercings my friend just got her nose pierced, I'm not a big fan of facial piercings and I've made that known.....But ya know.......Whatever

Man! The sun just came out with a vengeance. Looks like that snow isn't gonna last after all...thats cool.


I just saw Diary of a Mad Black Woman last night. For those who aren't familiar with the Medea plays, Tyler Perry is the creator of several Christian plays about relationships centered around the character 'Medea'. She's a heathen of a grandma who's always tryin to pop a cap in somebody. Her kids and grandkids run to her when something is going wrong in their lives. It was good I must say. I don't wanna tell the movie but there's a part where.......well I'm not gonna say, but I was crackin up!!!

There was some really good messages in the movie, especially about forgiveness. I remember Sicily Tyson's character saying something about when someone hurts you they have power over you and until you forgive them, they keep that power. So you must forgive not only for them but for you. There were some other good ones too, so yeah go see that.

Well, I'm hungry.....And I'm sittin here in front of the computer......That don't even make sense.....sooo ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment