Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm focused man!

I've had my break, done my partying, now its time to get myself together. Graduation is not too far away people. I need to pass my classes and hope that Hampton doesn't come up with another reason to keep me behind. I gotta get a job. If you say you're graduating, then you either have to have a job or be going to grad school. I have neither. Before the break, I couldn't see the horizon but now its like 5 weeks away......Insane!

Man last semester should have switched to this semester. I rarely had to work even though I had class everyday. Now I only have class twice a week, but I never wanna go and I always have work to do.....Can't win for losin.

I gotta get my work together so I can have time to party and not worry about being behind. My homegirl is having like a black tie gala for her birthday in Indianapolis so I gotta have everything done because I'm definitely going.

But I have too much to do, too little time, and too many distractions. I'm starting to get stressed out. So I guess I'm not quite focused.....yet. I need some coffee and some No-Doze, stat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment