Tuesday, March 01, 2005

On the Grind

Big Tymers~Gangsta Girl

On the day I make the decision start goin to all my classes, all of them are cancelled except for the one I went to last Thursday! I was shocked but shooot that's aight! And in the class I went to we got our tests back and I got a 95!!!! This is a class that everyone has trouble with and the tests are crucial. I almost fell outta my chair. I gave my test a kiss and put it on the fridge! Thats an accomplishment. This day was starting out well..... but I tried not to get too excited. That's when everything goes wrong. So I went home. Took a tremendous nap. It was lovely......

Later on me and my roomie went to the gym. As I said earlier, I ain't tryin to lose weight. I'm tryin to get in shape. I get winded goin upstairs to my room! That ain't right for a 21 year old woman. So I did a lil cardio to get the heart pumpin and some weight training to tone up the muscles......Ima be so sore tomorrow.

Looking around the gym, I wondered why everyone else was in there. Some had weight loss goals, some folks are just gym junkies, and some were looking to see who else was there. I felt like the dudes just took over the gym.....I stayed away from the machines that had too much weight on them so I wouldn't look like a damsel in distress trying to take them off. I had to be tough and strong! That's how you do in the gym!

After I got my workout, I had to go on over to the game room.....That just completed my day. It was a good day for pool. I lost a couple times but overall I played really well. All the games came down to the eight ball which is always good.

So it was like the perfect day!! I have NOTHING to complain about.....Ima have to put this day in my pocket and remember it on those days when I feel like complaining. I wish you the same kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment