Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sleepy post

This is my late night sleepy post because I'm bored. I decided to cancel the road trip because its cheaper to fly and ship my crap home. Finally got paid so I went grocery shopping and cooked myself a big meal with a big dessert. I finished The Aviator and now am watching As Good As It Gets. Two OCD movies in one night. I hope I'm not affected. If I were perhaps that would cause me to be less lazy. I've got work to do. But its not like I'm gonna get up and do anything right now. I'm thinking about making a phone call. It would just be stupid rambling but that's every conversation I have. If I can just get up off the couch. I seem to get stuck here everytime. No plans for New Years', just like the last 22 years. I really don't care to celebrate to tell you the truth. I'm happy to see a new year come but I don't feel like going anywhere. I'm tired. I missed Sex and the City tonight. Just realized it. OK I'm gone. Good Night all. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment