Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I probably am crazy...

Lately someone has tried to drill into me that I'm crazy. I told him that I must be crazy to deal with him, no normal person could do it. I think he's the one that's crazy and he's made me crazy by association. That has to be it. I believe I was relatively sane before I met him. Of course every woman can be driven to that "Thin Line Between Love & Hate" craziness or have thought about it. I'm definitely not there at all. And if you think I am, you're crazy!

Because I started talking to Tiff about this we came up with different crazy spellings.

Crazy with a Q=Qurazy
All brilliant people are said to be a lil off. Artists and geniuses. I would be ok with being qurazy. Even though I think R. Kelly might be qurazy. Forget that! I don't wanna be grouped in the same category with him. Trapped in the closet. Hecks no!

Crazy with K=Krazy
Funny like Martin. You so Krazy.

Crazy with a capital Z= CraZy
That 'thin line' crazy and deranged. Might slash your tires and call everybody in your phonebook to tell them you pee in the bed at night.

I have always believed people that study psychology are crazy. Probably because they are trying to learn the most they can about the human brain in order to figure out what is wrong with them. Sorry to say I have a few friends who were psych majors and I tell them all the time that they are crazy.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO@ craaaaazy....deraaaanged. wow, where'd u get the 'call everyone to tell them u pee in the bed" scenario? LOL WEIRD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, Psychology majors are not CRAZY. We are just inquistive, you guys just don't understand us. That's okay, because I am going to analyze and counsel your kids! We are just trying to fix you regular guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know where you live...

    ReplyDelete