Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Remember me

*wipes the tears from her eyes* There are very few words to say how I'm feeling right now. I thank God for you as well. Through all the good and bad times, knowing you has been an experience that has changed my life. It was touch and go there for a second. I thought you were ready to get rid of me. I'm glad we met in Davidson and I know this won't be the last time we hang out. Don't get all brand new in a couple years and forget about me. I love you t h e o r y. In a non-lesbionic way, of course.


On a side note:
That reminds me because I was talking to Milyaka the other day and she'd run into an old, old "friend" of hers in the mall. I'm talking about they went to middle school together. In high school, the three of us went just about everywhere together. Before we could drive it was one of our parents or older siblings that took us everywhere. I used to get yelled at because my family was doing most of the driving and this particular person never volunteered her family. Anyway Milyaka was in the mall and as she always acts when she's excited, I'm sure she almost wrestled the girl to the ground. Milyaka told me that she looked at her like she couldn't quite place her then said, "Oh hey". I can imagine the shock that Milyaka was going through, but knowing this
person I'm not that surprised.

Back to what I saying....

I would never play any of my friends like that and if they were to play me like that, we obviously weren't friends. I pray that the friends I have now are always in my life. I can count the friends I have at home on one hand. Right now I can't imagine making friends who are closer to me than the ones I have now. I love them with my whole heart.

There is only one person I cannot bring myself to call. I feel bad about it too. We used to hang tight. Of course she was one person that none of my friends could stand for more than 5 minutes. I was the only person that could take her in large doses. And afterwhile she wore me down too. She basically took herself out of circulation by moving across the bridge, she stopped calling and so did I. Even though I still wonder what she's doing, I can't bring myself to call her. Tiff knows exactly how I feel. She's the kind of person that just sucks you in and you feel like you may never get back out. Like a tornado. Of course like I said she doesn't call me either. But if she did call, I would answer.

This is the longest good-bye I've ever had. I think that's a good thing. The longer the good -bye, then longer you get to keep those people around. Here's to long good-byes.

1 comment:

  1. lmao@ in non lesbianic way... yeah yeah, we know LOL. AND, I definitely have an idea who u are talkin bout across the bridge...wow, yeah she's a handful. LOL.

    ReplyDelete