Monday, December 26, 2005

Looking back......

I was thinking about my dinner at Dr. Mitchell's house yesterday and I was cracking up. Their neighbor made me feel like I was at an interview.

So when are you getting married?
Uh well it doesn't look to good. I don't have any prospects right now.
Are you a Delta? An AKA?(Both his wife and Dr. Mitchell are Deltas)
Umm no.....
Are you going to grad school?
Yes, I just have to decide where and how to pay for it.
What are you going to do when you get to Oklahoma?
Work my butt off to get out of there ASAP and spend some time with my baby.
So what are we going to do when you leave? We've formed this bond and now you're leaving us.
I don't know.......I wish there was something I could do.

I had such a good time there. Her family is like the cutest thing ever. Makes you wonder what's wrong. But I believe its possible for some people to have it together. I would be so fortunate to have a family life like that someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment