Saturday, December 17, 2005

yes I'm that sexy!

Hey I cannot help my mass sex appeal. Young, old, black, white. Yup they all want me. I mean people try to tell me that guys aren't always hitting on me, but it sounds like a come on to me. Example:

At a party, my friends' date is sitting alone. I casually sit down and ask why he's not mingling with the other guests.
He says: Well they seem to come to me. Like you.
I say: What happens when we run out of things to say?
He says: I guess we'll dance then.
Looking at the empty dance floor I say: But no one else is dancing......
Then he says: I guess it will just be us.

Now what does that sound like to you? Huh?

At work, this guy who had to be at least 110 says to my co-worker, Me and her are going out tonight, while pointing to me.

On several occasions married men have given me the eye while with their wives. Granted some were in wheelchairs, but still! Yes I know, you're so jealous!

As I prepare to go home, several men have requested that I take advantage of them. I'm just that sexy! I must kindly resist......

All this evidence, EVIDENCE, shocking evidence that I just can't turn all of this off. I know you girls understand, especially you Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment