Thursday, December 22, 2005

So yeah, I got nothin...

One more tiring day at work today. I had the hardest time getting up this morning and definitely couldn't find anything to wear. My hair needs to be washed so I just put it in a ponytail. I hate ponytails. When I was in the sixth grade that was the only hairstyle I knew how to fix when I started to do my own hair. I burnt myself out on them.

I don't know what possesed me to stay up until 3am last night knowing I had to be at work at 10am this morning. I was definitely late to work even though I only stay five minutes away.

One my regular customers came in today. The woman who has been telling me to go home to my mother since I started working there. She's still telling me to go home but now its because she thinks I'm getting too thin. So she bought me lunch. I ate it too. Little does she know that its not because I can't afford to eat that I'm losing weight. It's more like I'm too lazy to get up in the morning to make breakfast, too lazy to pack a lunch, too tired to cook dinner. No wonder I'm losing weight. I eat when I can. And little does she know my mom doesn't cook either. I'm pretty much on my own there too. The sad thing is that she can throw down. Doesn't that make you mad? I got off of work at a reasonable hour and I'm really tired but I'm gonna cook something tonight. I got the day off tomorrow so I can finally start packing and clean my house thoroughly.

Waiting on the meat to thaw out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment