Friday, December 23, 2005

Procrastination at its worst

I may be putting too much of my information out there, but this just shows how bored I am and how far I will go to put off work for as long as I can.

First job: Telemarketing at this place called TCIM, worst job ever, quit five weeks later
First screen name: awdimplesHU
First funeral: My cousin
First pet: i think it was a fish named Speedy. He could do laps like no other
First piercing: My ears, other than that the belly button the day of high school graduation
First tattoo: No tattoos, too permanent
First credit card: Bank of America ruined my credit when I started college
First kiss: I don't want to divulge his name, I don't think he knows he was my first kiss and I was 16.
First enemy: My sister. She had it out for me from day one.

*Last*
Last car ride: Long distance? I went to Baltimore with Adrianne this summer for a wedding
Last kiss: Aww, Good-bye to my sugar bear.
Last movie watched: JoJo Dancer came on last night
Last beverage drank: bottled Lipton Tea
Last phone call: Chris to tell him that you can see the connections on facebook, don't put too much of your business on the street.
Last CD played: Mary J. Blige, The Breakthrough. My new favorite song is Take me as I am
Last website visited: Moviefone, I'm trying to see Memoirs of a Geisha, with or without someone else.

*Now*
Single or taken: Single
Gender: Have always been Female
Birthday: 3/11
Sign: Pisces
Siblings: An older sister and younger half brother
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Shoe size: 9 1/2
Height: 5'8
Wearing: Black tank and jeans
Thinking about: Getting off my butt and starting to clean or going to sleep

1 comment:

  1. yeah. that's a lot of info.... i do surveys like that....but only on myspace where people i know on my friends list can only read it... myspace=crack. i wanna see memoirs too. people are too slow to see it with me, my mom wants to see it later in the week. hell naw, i'll tell u if it was good or not TODAY lol

    ReplyDelete