Friday, December 23, 2005

I should be doing something right now.....

I have so much to do today. It's my only day off so I must cram everything I have to do into this day. What am I doing right now? I'm on the internet, wrappin my gifff, that's right giFFF not gifT, for my secret santa, and talking to Tiffani. At least I'm multi-tasking.

I think I'm gonna ask my neighbor friend to see Memiors of a Geisha. Tiff thinks this is because he's half asian. I point that he's chinese not japanese. But then again so are the stars of this film.....

Tiff is askin me whether I watched Christmas with the Browns last night. Of course not! I don't watch that mess. But she's informed me that Bobbi- Christina has slimmed down and she seems very suburban......So that probably means she already has an eating disorder and a drug habit in the works. With her parents being Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston she's already working against some pretty hard odds. Let us pray for the Browns.

So yeah I need to get off and cook something for myself... But what I'd planned to do was bring my gift for my secret santa while steal some of the food from my co-workers since the managers are cooking and I was not scheduled today. I think it was a conspiracy.

It's my big sisters' birthday today! She's 25 years old! OMG no she's 26 years old! She's in her late 20's now. Oh boy.....That means I'm not too far off.. You know it always comes back to me. But I called her this morning to wish her happy birthday. She didn't sound too enthusiastic. But that's how she always sounds. HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY MANDA RAY. Thats how I make her name extra country. She hates that. Love you sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment