Sunday, December 25, 2005

Are you happy now?

I went somewhere for Christmas, are you people happy now? Because I've been stupidly staying up late for no good reason, I had to drag myself out of bed to go to church. I had a funny dream though involving Tyra Banks as one of my good friends and Dwayne Wade playing in my hair. It was enjoyable. But yes, I did make it to church on time and I wasn't sitting in the back. I got to sit in my preferred section up front and in the middle. The sermon was wonderful and I'm glad I went.

When I got home I attempted to make my first batch of lemon bars. It was unsuccessful. No one will be subjected to these lemon bars. They just need a lil tweeking. Baking is a science ya know. I spent Christmas dinner with my favorite marketing professor Dr. Mitchell. It was a really good time. So much food. So much laughter.

(The rain just started outside it sounds like a bucket of water was just dropped on my apartment.)

They invited their neighbors over who were an older couple. They were so cute. So yes I'm glad I went. She is one person I would love to keep in touch with. Now I think I'ma drop out early and go to sleep, like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment