Friday, July 01, 2005

Summertime

Cam'ron~Down & Out

You know what happens when you sit outside? You meet people. I've been living in my apartment a little over a year now and I met almost all my neighbors last night. t h e o r y had a spontaneous moment and went out to buy porch furniture. Of course my friend with the lil booty shorts didn' t hurt. We had a great time! It was beautiful. The low lights of the mosquito lamp. Listening to the radio. Even had a lil impromtu poetry night. Next week, poetry circle at 28B.*snap, snap, snap*

Me and Chele went to the club the other day and I actually had a good time.

  1. I got in free.
  2. I played pool and won! ( I haven't played in a long time. Good to know I still got it.)
  3. I didn't dance with anyone. I'm gettin more and more irritated with strangers touching me. Plus last time my girl got cornered and assaulted on the dance floor and she was traumatized. If I had gotten traumatized I wouldn't be going back.
  4. I love watching people. It so much fun watchin people get down.

This one guy did a hand- shakin, trickle down, Prince-like move with his hands. It was off the chain! And then watching people hook up, dudes spittin game. For example: "Ay if you want some shoes, I work in the shoe department at Hecht's." WEAK!

I got a text while watching the pool game from Tiff.

"U ain't gone meet Exodus at the club." The man I'm supposed to marry........ She's so silly!


I saw that Being Bobby Brown. *shaking my head* It is a mess. A BIG OL MESS! I'll never watch it again. He reminds me of my father except his kids still respect him even though he's been to jail a number of times. That's one thing I can say about my father he's never been to jail. He's not a criminal, he's just stupid. But the situations that Bobby was gettin in..... He's too old to be doing some of that stuff. Ew and I wanted to gag watching him and Whitney smooching all the time. Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment