Wednesday, July 27, 2005

OH come on!

Mr. Anonymous Commenter, I know who you are......BOO!

Common~Go

Almost everytime we let someone know one of my roomates is a guy, I get the double-take, then "You live with a guy? Isn't that weird?" Then from all males, "I couldn't do it." And I say, "That's why I'm not living with you, I'm living with Larry." And lately I've been getting,"Don't you get horny?" Yeah right, like if I get that frustrated the first person I would attack would be my roommate? EW! That's stupid.

One guy even told me if we were roommates, we would definitely have sex. Cocky lil bastard. He was feeling himself wayyy too much. First of all, if I were to ask someone to live with me, it would not be someone I was attracted to. That would be asking for trouble Secondly, if I'm not attracted to you, you won't even get close. And third, it is all about respect. That's a boundary that does not need to be crossed. Anyone who would try to do that does not respect the relationship.

Larry is the most respectful person I know. Plus he has two sisters and he's used to living with women so it works out. His ideals and interests are different from any guy I know. We can actually go see the movies no one else wants to see, try new resturants, go to the museum and stuff. He's focused unlike most of knuckleheaded dudes I know.

People see us and say we're gonna get married. Why? Because we live together. I think the logic is being able to live together is half the battle.....Yeah aight. The only space we actually share is the kitchen. How about having a real friend that's a guy? That's impossible, right? Plus there are some reasons I have that I would never marry nor date Larry. But I know the woman he does marry will be taken care of and hopefully she will be totally enamored with him. He ain't for me, but he's a great guy.

That Napolean Dynamite was way overrated. I think I like seeing people imitate it more than I liked the movie. The dance scene at the end is hot though.

1 comment:

  1. Know what u mean. My girlfriend was a student last year, living in an apt near campus with a girlfriend of hers and that chica's boyfriend. The difference is that that guy was all trying to work a three-way with those two.

    So, in that way, I can see where your guys comments come from. Even though you aren't the one driving the sexual tension, maybe the man you live with is. Of course, I dont know your situation, so I'm just saying maybe.

    But you're right that its all about respect. Anything can happen in this crazy world, but just because it could does not mean it will or would.

    So, 'nuff for now. Check out my site too at http://diatribespot.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete